Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge # 167

This is a challenge that I did way ahead of time.  I knew that I would totally space it if I waited till the last minute so I got it done and posted early like a good little girl. 

image

This sketch was a tough one for me.  I don't know why, it seemed simple enough but I started so many different designs and colors and themes and nothing was turning out.  This was the card that I liked the best.  I am not sure who I would give it to, so I left a sentiment off.  I went with a nice cheery color pallet inspired by the DSP because it was a cold rainy day when I made it and I was wishing for some nice sunshine.

dcbd#167

Stamps: None!

Ink: None!

Paper:  Pink Flamingo DSP, Real Red, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise

Accessories:  Dimensionals, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

Tools:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Stampin’ Up! Embosslits Die, Slot Punch, 1 1/4 inch circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle Punch, Scallop circle punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: