Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DCBD Challenge #168

It is time for a color challenge over on the Diva Blog.  I was not too super thrilled with the colors until I actually pulled them out and had them sitting together on my desk.  color168

The first thing I thought about making was something with flowers.  It has been nice and sunny and spring like here so of course I want to add some flowers into my life by stamping.  I have seen so many different example of the XL bird punch being used to make tulips so I had to give it a try myself.

 dcbc#168Do you see the birds?  The wings make the 3 sections of the tulips.  This is a get well card that I gave to my daughter who still feels crummy. 

The first card came together so beautifully and quickly I decided to so another with the same colors.  

dcbd#168-2

I love the little animals in this set, they are just so cute. 

Dont forget to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out the samples that the other divas have made and to play along with us!

Pin It Now!

No comments: