Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Its March, Finally!

I have had so many people comment that February just flew by and that they could not believe that it was March already.  Me, on the other hand, I am so glad that February is over and it is finally March.  February was not the best month for me, I spent about 90% of the month sick, there were a few days here and there that were ok, but I am glad to have it past me.  This  meant that everything at home spiraled out of control.  But I have caught up!  There is no longer a huge stack of laundry waiting to be folded and the hampers are not overflowing, the carpets have been vacuumed, floors mopped and swept and even the fridge cleaned out!  In the midst of all of the cleaning I even decided to re-do the stamping corner in my room.  Last September we turned our “office” into a bedroom for our oldest daughter and had to take what took up 1/2 of the office into a little corner of my bedroom.  I just could not get it set up in a way that still looked nice enough to have in my bedroom and be functional.  I think I finally did it last Friday and I have actually had fun stamping in there again.

The first thing that I have to show is a set of Thank You cards that I made.  They use some of my favorite retired paper from Stampin’ Up!, the Bella Rose DSP, and the Upsy Daisy stamp set.

updtyI used Pink Pirouette (retired 08-09 In Color) to  stamp a shadow behind the Daisies.  This was a quick set of cards to put together and can easily be duplicated with any current paper and colors.

Remember to check back tomorrow for the weekly Diva Coffee Break Challenge. 

Stamps:  Upsy Daisy

Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, riding hood red designer button

Pin It Now!

No comments: