Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Scrapbook photo shoot

I really was not liking the main picture of the scrapbook from my post on Friday.  I tried and took close to 50 pictures trying to get a better picture but the lighting and everything was not cooperating.  Finally it occurred to me to just lay it down and not take an upright picture, duh!  And viola a decent picture of it.  This shows the book a lot better. 

flipbookredo

Sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of photographing it this way sooner.  I hope this helps you get a better idea of what it looks like.  Here is the link to the original post with the details.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card..love the image and the colors..
I absolutely love your work..

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Anonymous said...

nice