Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Medallion Birthday

Last night I had a little mini card class and this is one of the birthday cards we made.  It is so simple but was the favorite card.  Birthday Medallion

I also had a little helper last night.  My 9 month old would not go to bed, for some reason she felt like she had to be up with the “big girls” last night and since my husband was not home she played on the floor around the table.  When doing these classes I keep all of the supplies in plastic tubs/boxes and I place them on the floor as soon as we have completed that card.  Well I forgot that she is crawling now, and she had fun playing with the supplies.  I could not resist getting a picture.

class helper She has the perfect little innocent, I’m not doing anything wrong face.

Stamps:  Medallion, Upsy Daisy

Ink: Melon Mambo

Paper:  Whisper White, Mellon Mambo textured cardstock

Accessories: Glue Dot, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon

Tools: Eyelet Border punch

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OMGosh! She is adorable! Melon Mambo is a great color on her!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, what a beautiful baby!! (and a beautiful card.)

sandi maciver said...

great card and I think I see a future S.U. demonstrator with a secret ribbon passion, LOL

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Pretty card, but if I do say so myself, your little girl is adorable.

Debra said...

Oh, but she is innocent! She just knows how much Mommy loves things wrapped in ribbon! And, she's following suit with her brother and sisters - getting more beautiful every day!

Happy birthday, sweet friend!

hugs,
debra~

michelle sturgeon said...

That picture is priceless. Perfect for when you get your MDS!

Unknown said...

I just happened upon your blog for the first time and saw this photo of your daughter. Wow -- she is beautiful and this picture is adorable! . . . OH! and I love your cards. Your blog is in my never-ending list of Favorites now!
Thanks -- Melissa (moster)