Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I’m Back in California!

Sorry for the blackout on the blog.  I was able to take a wonderful business trip/vacation to Chicago and Bloomington, Illinois with my husband and youngest.  I didn't want to post about it before hand because I have heard of people announcing vacations on their blogs and then getting robbed while they were gone, so I didn't want to risk anything.  I may be super paranoid, but everything was still here when we got home!

This is a card I made just before I left for the Diva Coffee Break Design challenge.  It was a tough color combo for me I don't use Orchid Opulence or Garden Green much so it was out of my comfort zone.  The challenge was based of a beautiful floral arrangement.  DCBD140 I really struggled with this, probably because my mind was on all of my packing and things that I needed to get done before my trip.  I ended up going with a floral theme as well.

DCBD#140

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Garden Green

Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, So Saffron, Regal Rose, and Orchid Opulance

Tools:  Big Shot, SU! Little Leaves Sizzlit, SU! Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die, Scallop Edge Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: