Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

School’s Out For the Summer!!

Well the kids got out of school on Friday and we are all at home.  I love being able to spend extra time with the kids.  We always start summer out with trips to the library and bookstores to sign up for reading programs and of course some extra cleaning. 

Last year we gave out Teacher Journal Jars, and they seemed to be a big hit, so I did one again this year.  mrsfteachergift This is such a great gift idea for teachers to record their history and to share a part of them with their posterity.  (You can check out the one that we did last year here with links to downloads).  I was able to use up some retiring items on this gift!  I will be sad to see Tart and Tangy go, the little images are so great to use for all occasions.  I have also really enjoyed using the Greenhouse Gala DSP over the past year. 

Pin It Now!

No comments: