Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Recent Swap

OK so it wasn’t all that recent, but it was the most recent swap that I participated in.  I made this back before my stamping hiatus.  I chose to share it with you because I really like the birds in this little stamp set and it is on the retiring list.  The birds are just too cute. 

ustampcccswap

This card is pretty simple to replicate so it would be great for a class or workshop.  It is hard to tell in this picture but there is some saffron sponging on the bird focal image.  In person it adds the perfect depth to make the image pop. 

Stamps: Happy Together, Medallion

Ink: So Saffron, Poppy Parade

Paper:So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Pawsitively Prints II DSP, Whisper White

Accessories:  Stampin Dimensionals, Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon

Tools: 1 3/8” and 1 1/4” Circle Punches

Pin It Now!

No comments: