Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Definately Summer but looking towards the holdays!

I love summer vacation and the extra time I get to spend with the kiddos with out all of the stress of school.  But of course with that my schedule becomes more and more unpredictable.  And then when I finally got the chance to get back to stamping and have some computer time to myself, the air conditioning goes out.  This is just in time for triple digit weather, so we spent as much time away from home as possible.  I am happy to report that we are now cool at home and I have time to stamp once again (until something else happens). 

One child noticed that the gift for their teacher was not posted so he felt left out.  He had the same teacher as his sister did last year so she already had a Teacher Story Journal Jar, so we made some cards and a clipboard.


I have the privilege of designing again for the next round of UStamp With Dawn and Friends!! I know that it may seem a little too early to start thinking about the Holidays but trust me it will be here before you know it.  I have already got a big jump on my Christmas cards so I am excited to get started on some more holiday projects.  Plus from seeing the chatter on our designer group of the ideas people are throwing around, you will not be disappointed!  Plus each event is just so much fun.

I ♥ the Holidays!! 2011...

 Aug 12 - Aug 31: I the Holidays!! 2011

 * Get a HUGE jump on your Holiday Crafting!! Featuring FAB projects for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

* 40+ projects shared in 20 days!!

* Downloadable PDF Tutorial for EVERY project!! 

* Live Chats!!

* Prizes!!

* Member Gallery to share YOUR creative genius!!

* So much more!!


Pin It Now!

No comments: