Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs #235

I am really enjoying summer break with my kids right now, just not the heat.  I am so ready to get below 100, but at least we have air conditioning again!  This month we have a little more of a routine to our daily schedules so I am hoping to squeeze in some more stamping time.  I have had a tiny bit of time and I have been spending it working on a project for the next round of UStamp and I have been having SO much fun with one of my projects is has become addicting.  So I  made sure that I focused on something else last night and got a few cards done.  Today's card is for the Diva Coffee Break Designs sketch challenge.

This was such a great little sketch I decided to finally break into my pack of Paisley Petals DSP.  I purchased it back in April (?) when there was a promotion for it and the four frames stamp set but I couldn't bring myself to cutting it up for some reason.  That is one problem no more!




I know that it is really hard to tell in this picture but the panel underneath the greeting is the river rock dsp from the same pack of paper.  Well I am off to go make lunch for the kids.  Have a Stamperific Day!Pin It Now!

No comments: