Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Toys, New Toys!

I finally have some new items from the catalog and had a few minutes to play!  It is so fun to get a new delivery from Stampin’ Up!  and my kids even get in on the action.  They love to see the UPS truck come down the street and get disappointed when it is not coming to us. 

MY favorite new item from this catalog is a color, Lucky Limeade.  I was really sad when Kiwi Kiss did not come return with some of its cohorts last year in the color renovation and this color really takes it place in my heart.  Love. love , love it and it goes so well with Pear Pizzazz, yummy! 

Well it is time to run out the door to the park so I guess I had better get my card posted. 

newcatty

So not only does this card feature three new in colors, the fun new ribbon but also two new stamp sets.  I love the two fonts that are used in the greeting stamp set, they are so pretty together. 

Well gotta run, have a great day!

Pin It Now!

No comments: