Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quick Gifts

I needed a bunch of quick little gifts to give to some people who attended an event.  I just LOVE the Candy Wrapper Die because it is just perfect for occasions like these.  I made up a ton of these little guys.wonderful candy You can get 4 boxes from one sheet of designer series paper and if you are careful about how you cut them out you will have scraps left over for card making too!  I did lots of these as a way to use up some of my retired paper stash but these are two from current paper.  This is from the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.  For these I used Cherry Cobbler seam binding to tie bows around each one.  The label is made from the Decorative Label punch and the Extra Large Oval punch.  The sentiment is stamped from the Friendly Phrases stamp set.  I then poked a little hole and attached them to the bow using the Espresso/White Bakers Twine.

Pin It Now!

No comments: