Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge 231

This week’s challenge is a sketch.  It is fairly simple so you can do a lot with it to make it your own.  DCBD 231I have been trying to pull out some of my retiring items to get the most use out of them before they are gone.  I am so sad that the spiral punch is retiring.  Most of what is leaving did not bother me this year but this punch.  I use it a lot, so it is one that I will keep around long after it is retired.

231 

It is kind of funny how this card put itself together.  I had the left over flowers (from my UStamp Blog Hop project coming on FRI!) cut out and sitting on top of this miss cut Top Note Die and I instantly knew what I wanted to do and who to send it to.  Since I know that she loves orange I had to pull that color in to and like the way the colors pop out .  It is a fun and cheery card.

Don't forget to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to play along with this week’s challenge.

Pin It Now!

No comments: