Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge 230

Sorry I am a bit late, I was a day off because of the Memorial Day holiday.  I was completely out of it and off by a day, I even forgot about the retired lists coming out today.  I cannot believe that I missed staying up to find out everything. 

Today’s color challenge is a pretty springy looking set of colors.  DCBD_230

I love making non-traditional sized cards to tuck in with things like little gifts or lunches or even just a plate of cookies to a friend.  This card measures 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.    I figured it was time to dust off some of my hostess sets and use them a few more times since they will be retiring soon.  I really like how easy this set is to use. 

230 

Stamps:  Just Because, Three Little Words

Ink:  Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black

Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon,

Pin It Now!

No comments: