Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Grandmas are the Greatest!

My Grandma is totally awesome, not only is she the sweetest nicest Grandma, she enjoys to paper craft.  She shared a fabulous idea with me that she had for the Elegant Lines embossing folder.  She thought of turning it into seaweed with little air bubble floating in it.  Genius! 
I loved the idea and thought it would look super cute with some punched fish. 

I sponged the embossed lines with Wild Wasabi ink to create the seaweed.  I really think that this card turned out cute and love the idea for the seaweed.  It is always amazing to me to see all of the different ways one product can be used in ways other than its original intended use. 
Ink:  Wild Wasabi
Paper: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  Stampin Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Ornament Punch, Owl Punch (circles for eyes)Pin It Now!

No comments: