Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More MDS

My stamping table became the hot spot in the house over the last week and a half to throw any type of junk.  So I have avoided it and worked in MDS.  (I did spend sometime today cleaning it off so I can stamp again!)  I have done many pages but this one is my excuse as to why I haven’t gotten much done over the last week and a half.

Spencer Broken Arm ER-002 copy Spencer Broken Arm ER-003 copy

I had pretty detailed journaling on the blank parts of the pages.  (I did not post them for privacy reasons.)  The gray image in the background came from the Extreme Elements stamp set in the MDS program.  I enlarged it and changed its opacity to create an interesting page element. 

Come back tomorrow morning for the Diva Challenge, I have something that is actually stamped!

Pin It Now!

No comments: