Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge #175

Welcome back, it is Wednesday so of course it is time for another Diva Challenge.  This week we have a fabulous sketch. image

Honestly when I saw this sketch a few weeks ago I thought, how in the world am I going to do that one?  I printed it up and stuck it on my desk where I looked at it every time I walked by, and it even kept me from stamping because for some reason I was afraid of it.  I really did not know how I was going to work it out, until it hit me like a piece of the sky falling on Monday night. 

DCBD#175 

I really wanted to keep it simple.  At first I think I made it a little too simple which is why I added the butterflies, but I am not sure if I completely am in love with them or not yet.  I really love the color combination you will probably be seeing it pop up again!  And yes I used a retired color, but it is coming back soon so consider this a sneak peak!

Don’t forget to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out the samples that the other divas have made and to play along with us!

Stamps:  Pick a Petal, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:  Basic Black, Night of Navy

Paper:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze

Accessories:  Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon

Tools:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love those butterflies--such a great idea!