Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge # 176

OK one of these days I am going to get my act together and be able to post more regularly on this blog.   My poor family blog is doing even worse, much worse. 

This weeks DCBD challenge is a fabulous spring color challenge.   Sadly some of these colors will be retiring soon so I am glad to be able to put them to good use before they go.

DCBD176 Today it is warming up to spring again, on just two days ago we were freezing (well I guess it wasnt really freezing but when it is 50 and the average is supposed to be 81 it feels like it is freezing.)   It looks like most of my new little sprouts in my garden are surviving so it is time to create a nice springy card. 

dcbd176

I don’t remember when exactly I received this stamp set, but this is the first time that I used it.  I do not know why I haven't inked it up before.   I think I am going to be using this stamp set (if not this exact card) to put along with some gifts for teacher appreciation week.  I think that the saying is a great way to say thanks to a special teacher.

Stamps:  Of the Earth (hostess)

Ink:  Mellow Moss, Rose red, Blush Blossom

Paper:  Mellow Moss, Rose Red, Blush Blossom and whisper White

Accessories:  Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Embossing plate

Pin It Now!

No comments: