Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch #177

Oh what a week this has been, I cannot believe it is already Wednesday.   Thank goodness for the Diva Challenges, if it weren't for them I would hardly have a blog.  This week is a sketch that I had fun playing with.    DCBD177

This month Stampin’ Up! has a fabulous promotion for National Scrapbooking Month.  It has reminded me to get some scrapbooking done.  I have been playing with my copy of My Digital Studio (one of the products involved in the promotion), so I decided to try a card with the program too.  It was so nice and easy, and although I had a general idea of what I wanted to do, my first design didn't quite flow the way I wanted and it was so nice to know that I had not wasted any papers or supplies to get it the way I wanted. 

dcbd177-001

Don’t forget to head over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog to check out the samples that the other divas have made and to play along with us!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Mary Brown said...

Kirsten's -- I'm trying to post a comment on Diva Coffee Break and it won't show the bottom of the comment section so I can add the word. And then I can't email you for some reason. What do I need to do for the featured artist? I'm SOOOO excited!