Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can you believe it?!

A post that is not a challenge.  I am sorry for the lack of posts here, if it wasn't one thing it was another.  But now we are all mostly healthy and I am mostly caught up on household chores, so it is about time I post some cards.  This first one is a quick one for Valentines day.  It uses the Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Each sheet of paper in this pack has one side that is embellished with glitter.  It is so pretty and fun.  This is a card that I will probably use at my upcoming class.   love you muchThe Love you much saying was stamped with Very Vanilla Craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  As I was using the heat tool to emboss, the vanilla ink  picked up some of the red pigment from the paper and turned almost the color pretty in pink.  I have never had that happen before when I embossed (so don't count on it happening to you) but it is still so pretty and it coordinates.  I love the new scallop trim border punch that is on of many FREE Sale-A-Bration (SAB) rewards.  I tried to get a close up of the glitter because it is really pretty in real life to show you the sparkle on the paper. 

love you much closeup

Stamps:  Well Scripted

Ink:  Very Vanilla Craft ink

Paper:  Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), Pretty in Pink, Real Red

Accessories:  Very Vanilla Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals

Tools:  Full Heart Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Heat Tool

Pin It Now!

No comments: