Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Design Challenge #164

Ok, so I just realized that today was Wednesday.  I have to confess that a lot of my post are pre scheduled because I just do not get the time to stamp every day with 4 kids and everything else that goes into life.  So I sit down and stamp several times a week but only type out my posts once or twice a week.  Well I actually stamped this card for the blog last Wednesday but never made a post for it.  So here is today’s card, a little late but here you go.

This week was a color challenge week.   imageThis color combo was a little confusing to me, but when I sat down to stamp it was late at night and I knew I had time to stamp.  The red used looks like Real Red but the color said Bravo Burgandy.  I knew that sometimes things look different on the computer screen so I went with the name.  So when you participate you may either use Burgundy or Real Red.

dcbd#164

Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts

Ink:  Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede

Paper:  Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede

Accessories:  Soft Suede Polka-Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals

Tools:  Slot Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: