Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge #163

Yep it is wedensday again, so time for another fabulous challenge.  This week it is a sketch challenge.  I really love this sketch.  When I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to do.  Now that doesnt happen very often.  I will get some sort of idea of what I want and my card will grow from there, but this was one of the times that I knew what I wanted to do and it actually turned out!  Here is the sketch:

image

I knew that I wanted to use the Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper from.  If I haven’t already said it a million times, I love Stampin’ Up!  Designer Series Paper.  It all coordinates so wonderfully together, there really is no guess work on whether or not it will work together style and color wise.  Here is my card:

dcbd#163

This was probably a 5 minute card and half of the time was spent looking through my box of punches for the corner rounder.  I just love the brightness of the card.  It is so what we need here in our house after all of the clouds, fog and rain.  

Don’t forget to head over to the Diva Blog to check out some more great samples from the other divas using the sketch and play along too!

Paper:  Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper (DSP), Tempting Turqupise

Accessories:  Temping Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red button from Playground Designer Buttons, Chit Chat Rub-Ons

Tools:  Corner Rounder punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: