Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sympathy Card

This is the card that no one wants to have to give, but I find that I am often needing one at short notice, so I made a few extra of these to have on hand when the situation calls for one.  I had fun with some new toys from the new mini catalogs.  First is the fabulous new item I used was the Stampin’ Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder from the Occasions Mini Catalog, this folder gives dots that pop right off of the paper.  Next I used the Scallop Trim border punch that I earned for free from Sale-A-Bration.  The third new item I used was the Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.  Oh this is so nice, I already know that I am going to be addicted to this stuff.  praying for you

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers

Ink: Old Olive

Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive

Accessories:  Vintage Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon

Tools: 5 petal flower punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Perfect Polka dots Impression folder, Big Shot

Pin It Now!

No comments: