Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Old Stamp Set, New Colors

I was lucky enough to trade some retired stamps for a CDO so I am not so patiently waiting for “Mr Brown”  to come deliver me some new goodies.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it would be coming so soon since it was not an expedited order, SU! is really on the ball for this catalog roll out.  So in the mean time I played with an oldie but goodie stamp set, Pick a Petal.  I was inspired by the samples in the catalog.

papcloudsIt is hard to tell from this photo by the flowers are popped up using dimensionals and the leaves are adhered to the card in the center but have a dimensional at each end.  I have found out that I like the new in colors a lot better when I look at them individually instead of as a whole. 

Stamps:  Pick A Petal, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:  Rich Razzelberry, Crushed Curry

Paper:  Tall Tales DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy

Accessories:  Pretties Kit, Dimensionals

Tools:  Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, pretty! Love the color combo!

sandi maciver said...

another fabulous card by you.... ultra modern with great POP. Love your choice of colors