Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Toys, New Toys!

I was able to play with a few of the items from the new catalog last night and they were sure fun.  On this card I used the new Perfect Details texturz plate, Elegant bouquet embossing folder, Orchard Ribbon originals and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. 

It has been awhile since I have done any challenges so this week I hope to find the time to participate in a few.  For the Late Night Stampers group the challenge is "Here Comes The Brides......and Grooms!"  This was the first time that I tried out the cute little dresses made from the scallop circle die that have been every where.  It was so easy to create. 

LNS Challenge 27

I was excited to be able to maneuver the dress in the embossing folder so that only one side of the bodice part of the dress was embossed.  I used the shimmery white cardstock and really like the look of it with the embossing.  This was a really simple card to throw together, perfect for a club or workshop.  I might even use this for my little class on Friday night. 

 

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink

Paper:  Lavendar Lace, Elegant Eggplant, Shimmery White

Accessories:  Orchard Ribbon Originals, Dimensionals

Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Perfect Details Texturz plate, Elegant Boquet embossing folder

Pin It Now!