Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mystery Solved!

I am here to interrupt the Holiday Exchange assignments again because I had the creator of the super cute punchy snowman contact me.  The creator is Richelle Hopkinson and her blog is here!  I love being able to give credit to the fabulous people who come up with these wonderful creations and I am very grateful for her sharing her talents on her blog with us.  Anyways, I love the snowman so much that I have made a few other cards with him.  This is a card that I made for a swap and since they have all received their cards I can post it here now.Oct CCSIsn't the snowman cute?

Stamps:  Sparkly and Bright

Ink: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Basic black marker

Paper:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Only Orange, Shimmery White, Pawsitively Prints DSP

Accessories:  Real Red Brad, Real Red Grosgrain, dimensionals

Tools:  Crop a dile, Big Shot, Scallop Square Clear Die,  Corner rounder, Word Window, 1 3/8 inch Square, Heart to Heart, 1/2 inch circle, and Wide Oval punches, sponge

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute cute snowman. I tried to find Richelle Hopkinson's blog but the link isn't working. Can you try it again?
thanks
tonilea
jiffy1212@aol.com