Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday Exchange Partner Box

I think that I had previously mentioned that I was participating in a Holiday Partner Exchange on the  SUDemoOnly group.  She received her box last week so I can share some of the projects with you.  The first assignment was to create a friendship card and actually mail it out to her.  I chose a stamp set that I thought she had and made her a cute girly card since I figured she deserved one being in a house of boys. 

BAB F2F

I stamped the cute build a bear girl on some Stampin’ Up! watercolor paper and colored it with markers and an aqua painter.  My favorite part of this card is her shoes.  You cannot tell in the picture but I coated the shoes in crystal effects to give her the look of some brand new shiny Mary Jane's. 

Stamps:  Beary Best Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Staz On Black; Regal Rose, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel markers, Certainly Celery

Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Pawsitively Prints DSP

Accessories:  Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Crystal Effects

Tools:  Modern Label and Scallop Edge Punches, Crop-a-Dile

Pin It Now!

No comments: