Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Holiday Exchange Assignment #3

The third assignment we had for the exchange was “a technique or a pattern”.  My partner said that she liked to see the ways that our supplies are used in ways other than stamping or scrapbooking.  Since she has boys in the house I saw the cutest little red wagon, designed by Sue Berker,  that I knew I wanted to duplicate for her.  Holiday Ex #3

Isn't just too cute!  I need to make one for me to have on my desk, even though I would be the only one to ever see it.  I created a mini little Stampin’ Up! box out of Kraft cardstock and used a stamp from my stamp prize stash.  The logo stamp is one that I had purchased right after becoming a demonstrator a long time ago.  I may have even gotten it before I actually received my starter kit. 

Stamps: SU! logo stamp

Ink:  Basic Black

Paper:  Real Red, Kraft, Whisper White, Basic Black

Accessories:  Antique Brass jumbo Brads, Wide Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, a stamp

Tools:  3/4 inch circle, 1 inch circle, Horizontal Slot, and Word Window Punches, crop-a-dile

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

This is so awesome. I didn't even know that you could purchase logo stamps. Your blog is a must check everyday and I wanted you to know how much I love reading it.

kchristensen said...

Love, how cute is that! You need to tell me how it's done.

Jeannie said...

So adorable. How disappointing that this stamp was available so long ago though. Not sure how else to do it - maybe go to the logo page and print on Kraft card stock? TFS!