Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

So easy a 7 1/2 year old can do it

Seriously the new My Digital Studio program from Stampin’ Up! is that easy.  As part of the certification program for demonstrators we are required to make a card and print it through their print vendor.  As I was working on my project I was interrupted and came back to the computer to find my daughter playing around with my card.  She didn't really know what she was doing but I figured I would let her explore her creativity and play around with it.  I sat behind her and directed her to the areas to find the changes that she wanted to make.  And she pretty much made a card all on her own, and a cute one at that.  I had already pulled out the kraft paper and the navy ribbon onto the screen and she took over from there.   I just had to print out her card too so show off her great work.  I was really happy with the quality of card that we received back from the printer and it even came with its own envelope as an added bonus!

mds 

Sorry for the lighting issues, it is raining yet again.  (But I did take a hint from Andrea Walford to use colored papers to help get better colors in your pictures and there was a big difference from the ones that I did with the usual white papers as compared to this one.)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Twila said...

Super card! She did a great job!