Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Simple Sketch

I don't have a lot of time to spend every day looking at blogs so I subscribe to a few of my favorites though feedblitz so that I get their posts sent directly to my email.  Over the last few months I have just been deleting them unread because I have not had the time to even look at those few but there was one I received just a few days ago that I actually took a second to look at and one card stuck in my head.  It was this card by Silke Ledlow, I really like her clean and simple stamping, it is stunning!  Anyways here are two cards that I created from the card that she did during my middle of the night stamp session.

friend

trick or treatStamps:  Smarty Pants, Holiday Best Hostess Set

Ink:  Basic Black; Old Olive,Pumpkin Pie and Perfect Plum markers

Paper: Cast a Spell DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive,  Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum

Accessories:  vintage Brads, Stampin Dimensionals

Tools:  Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

Pin It Now!

No comments: