Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Pastel Christmas

After making my cards for my stamp a stack, during the same sitting,  I really liked the pastel colored one so I decided to use some of the same colors again.  This is another simple, easy to mass produce for Christmas cards.

shimmery serene Sorry, for the poor lighting again,  I am pre-posting and it is really still Monday here and rainy.  The small snowflakes are stamped in Champagne Shimmer paint.  They are much more subtle in real life.   I also sprayed the background paper with shimmer paint mist again.  Can you tell I love this stuff?!  Here is some of the shimmer on the card.shimmery serene close up

The peaceful wishes tag is created using the scallop square punch, by punching one square first and then reinserting the square in the punch to cut it into a rectangle.  It just looked better that way with the greeting that way.

Stamps: Serene Snow Flakes

Ink:  Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace

Paper: Shimmery White, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue

Accessories: Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Chit Chat Rub-ons, stampin’ dimensionals

Tools:  Big Shot, Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die, Scallop Square Punch and Corner Rounder Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: