Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Pastel Christmas

This is the last card that we did at my Christmas Stamp A Stack.  I really wanted to use the hostess stamp set Patterned Pines, and for some reason it was screaming at me for pastel colors.  (Yes, late at night my stamps do talk!)  I really like the pretty soft card that this made.

patterned pinesSince the trees are all on one stamp I used a marker to color the different trees, you could also use stampin’ spots if that's what you have.   Since I love sparkle so much the white paper is actually shimmery white and the background of the card has been sprayed with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and platinum shimmer paint. 

Stamps: Patterned Pines, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace

Paper: Sage Shadow, Lavender Lace, Shimmery White

Accessories:  Bashful Blue Grosgrain, Platinum Shimmer Paint

Tools:  Big Shot, Scallop Square Die

Pin It Now!

No comments: