Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trick or Treat

Wow, I cannot believe it has been a whole month since I have posted here to the blog.  Each of my 4 kids added one new activity to their schedules this school year.  When they asked about these activities I really only thought how it would affect each of their individual schedules and not the big impact on me.  Boy was I not thinking!  Then my DH and I went out of town on a business trip a week and a half ago and I think I am finally caught up on all of the chores.  I miss all of my time, but it is all worth it.  I guess that I have learned that I am going to have to actually physically try to schedule in a specific time to work on my blog and set some posts up in advance.  Or at least that is my goal to get something here to you on a more regular basis.  The good news is that I do actually have some things to share with you!

Today I have a card featuring the Trick or Treat Letter Press Plate for the Big Shot.  I really like the look of the de-bossed, inked image.  A picture will not do it justice.

trickortreatI sure had a hard time getting the plates to work right, but after I watched the video on the Stampin’ Up! website and actually followed the instructions, it worked great!

Pin It Now!

No comments: