Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Field Flowers

Goodness, I have had the hardest time with this blog and finding stampin time lately.  Well at least for now things have finally slowed down a bit and we have had some of out problems solved an figured out so there is a lot less stress in our lives over here now.  If only it could stay this way a while, please, I might actually get time to stamp and post on here.

During my absence I celebrated my birthday and I like to offer blog candy on my birthday so I will have to go find something to offer up and probably post it here tomorrow!

I love the new Field Flowers stamp set.  You just can’t go wrong with this set.  It creates beautiful cards in a matter of moments.  I made this card a few weeks ago when I had less than 5 spare minutes and took them to stamp.  It took more time to get out the supplies than to make this card.  DSC_0043I’ve got to go run and get caught up on stuff like laundry and mopping the floor.  Have a stamperific day!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so beautiful!!! Love the color combo too!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #34 with a link back to your blog on 9-18-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany Bauer
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Kirsten,
I'll be watching this blog closely. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site.
Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com