Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Gotta love the hostess sets!

I really love almost all of the hostess sets in this years catalog.  I love how they are all so achievable.  I was always bummed about atleast one of the level 3 stamp sets that I would never be able to earn.  Now I can earn them all!  I really like the images in the hostess set Aint Love Grand.  I have pulled it out a couple of times but have had a hard time using it on a card.  This is the first attempt that I am actually happy about.  lovegrand I stamped the plane image with stazon ink on some watercolor paper and then colored it with an aquapainter.  I used Lucky Limeade and Pool Party for the water coloring.  The paper is from the Spice Cake DSP in the Holiday Mini, it is my all time most favorite paper yet from Stampin’ Up!  I’ve got a busy weekend ahead but a fun one, have a great weekend!

Pin It Now!

No comments: