Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well Hello There!

It sure has been a long time since I have been here, but I am back and have some great stuff to show you as well as a blog hop that starts tomorrow!!!  This is always a crazy time of year with the Holidays and all, and then I have 3 of my kids birthdays mixed in so it gets even more crazy.  I have been working on a lot of my holiday crafts in advance so that I could get them done before things got too crazy to get any of them done.

If you missed Ustamp With Dawn and Friends Knock Out Punches, you sure missed some live fun but it is not too late to access all of the great projects!  This is one of my projects.  This is a fun project for the Birthday Child, it is a ballpark vendor style party favor container. lead1 copy I don't know about your kids, but my kids just love handing out the goody bags at the end of the party.  They usually cant hold them all without dropping them and getting confused and it turns into a big hassle.  Well this is one way to solve the situation!  I am enjoying the 1x8 cello bags from Stampin’ Up! a little too much.  They are so much fun to work with and decorate.

lead2 copy In this shot you can see a glimpse of some of the toppers.  The different toppers are listed below with what I filled each treat bag with.  Hope you enjoy!

Elephant- DSP Wrapped Pencil, Snow Cone- Vanilla Bean Jelly Bellys, Punched Clown- French Burnt Peanuts, Popcorn Tub- Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellys, Whale- Red and Yellow Swedish Fish, Lion- Yellow and Blue M&M’s, Owl- Sunflower Seeds, Monkey-Corn Nuts
Birthday Bear- $1 bill, DSP Clown- Sour Gummy Bears

Pin It Now!

No comments: