Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Treat Boxes

I am addicted to the candy wrapper die.  I just love it. Ok I have to admit that when I first bought it and cut out the first few boxes I wanted to pull my hair out and run away screaming.  I just could not get the folds right and the ends were bent and messy and the whole thing was just a mess.  So I put it aside and didn’t think twice about it.  After a few months of staring at my expensive dust collector I decided that I would tackle it again and this time I would be the one that came out on top!  I figured out the best way for me to assemble the die (see the current session of UStamp With Dawn and Friends!! for a video tutorial.)   Once I mastered the basic box I saw all of the potential these little cuties possessed.

KirstenBrownThanksgivingTreatBoxesLead My favorite out of this bunch is the corn.  It is just too cute?  My wonderful husband suggested making several sets of these as place cards at the Thanksgiving table with after dinner mints inside.  Brilliant! 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Nat said...

When I saw them, I thought the place card idea too, but the mint thing is pretty brilliant. They are super cute!