Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finally!!!

I have some computer time and something to share.  Boy this summer has been a chaotic one for me.  I like being able to have everything planned out in advance and a set schedule but that is just not even coming close to happening.  It has just been busy with all of the little things this summer and I have loved the time with the kiddos.  But the good news is that school starts back in a week and a half and I am looking forward to some regular stamping time and a schedule.

Exciting Breaking News!!  Dawn has opened up the current session of UStamp With Dawn and Friends!! a day early!  ustampholidays11final450

And to top it off one of my projects was shared today so I can share it with you!  It is a set of 10 Halloween Treat Boxes made from the Candy Wrapper Die.

KirstenBrownHalloweenTreatBoxesLead  I had so much fun making these and it has been so hard to not spill the beans to anyone about them.  These are my 2 favorite:cat Dracula

To get all of the details to make the 10 boxes head over to www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com to sign up!

Pin It Now!

No comments: