Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It’s Wednesday!

Good Ol’ hump day.  Boy I cannot believe that this week is already over.  Things have been so busy busy and there is still so much left to do!  This week over at the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog we have a fabulous sketch challenge.

221For some reason the heart in the sketch threw me off, and I was having the hardest time designing something with it.  As soon as I sketched it down on a piece of paper with a square in the middle it all came to me (but kind of funny because in my card I used a circle).

221This card took a couple twists and turns in the creating process.  I had originally wanted to use Cajun Craze because that is just a color I don't use.   I wanted to stretch myself so originally the Plum was Cajun but I just didn't like it so the only thing left that is Cajun is the basket.  I guess I did kind of use it, but I am going to have to try again. 

Don't forget to go check out the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog and play along with us!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Frances said...

What a sweet card! Love the ribbon treatment and the sparkly sentiment!