Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs Color Challenge #218

I really like this weeks color challenge.  The colors are fabulous springy colors just perfect to pull one out of the winter blues.  218I had so many ideas for these colors the hard part was deciding which one to use.   I decided to go with a fun baby card this time, but you will probably see this color combo popping up again.
218
This is a fairly simple card, but I just LOVE it.  I stamped the three baby outfits in a row on the whisper white cardstock, then I stamped it again on each color, cut them out and glued them to their hangers.  The ends of the congratulations tag were made by slipping just the ends of the paper into the Modern Label Punch.

Come on over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog to check out what the other designers have come up with.  There is quite a variety with this color combo.  Then take the colors and play along with us so we can see your creations!   Pin It Now!

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Really cute paper pieced outfits! Great use of the colors. I love the ribbon border punch.