Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Challenge

Well it is another gloomy, rainy day for us here.  This winter seems to be grayer than normal where we are at.  We are used to some sunshine even in the winter, but we have had more clouds than sun.  In fact for the first time ever we have moss growing on our tree.  We have never seen that and everywhere we look there is moss growing on trees and fences, even some rooftops.   Anyways I wanted sunshine so I made a nice bright card for this challenge.

219 It was a fairly simple sketch this week, and easy to work with.  Here is what I came up with

219

This is my pretty much “free card”  It uses Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper, Sale-a-bration Accents, and SAB buttons.  I felt like my sentiment was kind of getting lost so I ended up mounting it one a large scallop circle. 

Hope you day is sunny and bright, filled with ones you love.

Pin It Now!

No comments: