Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Just a Quick Hello

This is a super quick card that I made up last night.  I am trying to drum up some business for a workshop so I was trying to make a card that shows several products, looks good and is simple to create.  I like the way that this card came out, only there isn't any stamping involved.   

easy peasy

We are off to go to the Zoo and enjoy the end of spring break.

Ink: Baja Breeze

Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Urban Garden DSP

Accessories:  Pretties Kit, Chit Chat Run-Ons, Vintage Brads

Tools: Crop-A-Dile

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is really pretty - I especially love the flower folded up like that... cool idea! TFS!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Sometimes not stamping gets sales, too!

I love the layout and the flower!

Twila said...

What a pretty card. Love how you folded the flower over.

Robin McK said...

Oooooh,
This is lovely!