Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Another LNS challenge

Sorry, my stamping has been put on a bit of a back burner this week.  First off it was wonderful because my husband came home earlier than usual almost every night this week.  It was nice to get to spend some good quality awake time with him and the kids actually got to see him and do things with him.  They had a blast celebrating his birthday.  The get a kick out of calling him “an old fart”, something they overheard me tell him last year just before his birthday when I didn't realize they were around.  The best was when they went to church telling everyone that their dad was now “as old as a fart”!  Anyways, it cut into my stamping time.  I did get to do a little stamping but I was working on a swap that is now down that I should be able to show you next week.  I am really happy about how it turned out.  I have also been busy editing photos and working on a tutorial for the princess dress bow holder since I have been getting so many requests for it.  It is sure taking a lot of time and when I go back and look at it, it doesn't look like it should be taking so long.   Well anyways, I finally got around to doing the weekly challenge for the Late Night Stampers group.  This week it was a sketch challenge.LNS Challenge #16I decided to rotate the sketch and off set some things a bit but it evolved out of this sketch.

lns #16 Thankyou

  So of course it would have to be overcast right now, and for some reason the sponging on the cameo coral layer looks like I took a pink highlighter to the paper.  It is so much more subtle and pretty in person.  The white cardstock it shimmery white but it is not showing up in the picture. 

Stamps:  Oval All

Ink:  Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Black

Paper:  Shimmer white, Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Walk in the Park DSP

Accessories:  Stampin Dimensionals, Whisper White Taffeta ribbon

Tools:  Eyelet Border, Oval, Scallop Oval and Wide Oval Punches, Stampin Sponges

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love everything about it!!

Twila said...

Very nice card. Love your colors, I can't seem to get enough of the scallop circl punch and the stamp set!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Isn't it fun to be inspired and watch the evolution of a card? I love the way you used the eyelet punch!