Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

MDS Christmas Recipe

This is one of my favorite holiday simple treat recipes.  I try not to make it too often becuase it is so addicting.  I am not a fan of the hard caramel corn that you can get most anywhere, this is a soft chewy caramel corn that is oh so yummy.  I got the recipe years ago somewhere off of the internet.  Anyways I did a hybrid project using My Digital Studio to create a recipe card to give to a friend. 

hh#5ccornThe colors are Wild Wasabi and Cherry Cobbler.  I printed the MDS page out at my local Costco because I just could not wait to get it done through SU! printer.  I then trimmed it up and mounted it on the Cherry Cobbler and then Wasabi cardstocks.  Then I placed a line of sticky strip on the top and bottom of the picture and poured on the Champagne Glass Glitter.  I love this glitter, it is so pretty.  In fact I just had to open up my 3 jar of it last night and it has all just been for my personal use, no classes involved.

Here is a close up of the recipe for those of you who are interested in it. 

hh#5recipe

Pin It Now!

No comments: