Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DCBD #201

I am a little late getting this post live but I am finally up and participating in the Diva challenges again.    This week the divas have a great sketch for you to work with:

dcbd201[1] Like always after any stamping break it took me a long time to be able to come up with anything at all that I could do with this sketch.  I liked the look of it better turned over and made a fun little Thanksgiving card.

dcbd#201It is a pretty basic card but one that was great for getting my foot back in the stamping door.  Maybe tonight I can get some more done, with out falling asleep at my desk again!

signature-001

Stamps:  baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink:  River Rock, Tangerine Tango

Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, River Rock

Accessories:  Champagne Shimmer Paint (mist), Stampin’ Dimensionals

Tools:  Big Shot, Scallop Oval Frame Die, Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Designer Label Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: