Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WOW MDS!

I was lucky enough to get the My Digital Studio from Stampin’ Up! for my birthday.  I was so excited and could not wait to get it.  I now have it in my hot little hands and have had a little bit of time to play with it.  It was so much fun and I could not get over how easy it was.  This is surely going to help me catch up on my scrapbooking.  I hate to admit it but I am WAAAAAAYYYYY behind, my son is only a few months old in the last page  I scrapbooked and now he will turn 6 next month.  I have a lot of catching up to do.  Here is a little mini book for Emmalyn it took no time at all!  This took about an hour to make.  I started with a basic template and changed a few things here and there.  But I would have maybe done one traditional “paper” page in that time.

y Project 4-001 y Project 4-002 y Project 4-003 y Project 4-004 y Project 4-005 y Project 4-006 y Project 4-007 y Project 4-008 y Project 4-009 y Project 4-010

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Wow! That looks awesome! I used a digital scrap booking site online for free for a creativity class I did, but I bet yours is better. That is definitely something I'm going to look into because the last time I scrapbooked, I think I was 16... I just have such a hard time deciding what to do. If I can click and drag, add and delete really easily, then maybe I would actually do it!

TrishG said...

Great pages. Really, really cute.
I'm hoping to get MDS, it looks so awesome!

Twila said...

What great pages! I love them!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Your scrapbook pages turned out very beautiful. I haven't bought the program, but have been considering it.