Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally

I am so sorry for disappearing the last week or so.  Just when I seem to get a grip on life and into a good schedule and routine something happens to throw it all out of whack.  Well we are starting to get back on track so I can pay attention again to things like my stamping and my blog.  

I was agonizing for a while trying to come up with a card holder for the little set of 3x3 Upsy Daisy cards that I had done.  I was able to come up with a cute fun holder by altering the box in a bag to fit!  Here is the set of cards that I was working on:up3x3And this is the cute holder that I made.  It will fit 7 cards and envelopes but you can adapt it to fit what ever size you like. 

 upd holder

Supplies for the card holder:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy

Ink: Versamark, Regal Rose, and Bordering Blue

Paper: Regal Rose , Rose Red, So Saffron, and Whisper White

Accessories:  Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain, Apricot Appeal Grosgrain, Fire Circle Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder

Tools:  Round Tab Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Crop a Dile, Heat Tool and sponge

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Kelli Waters said...

These are absolutely beautiful!! I love the different color combos and the background is awesome

Virginia Killmore said...

Wow theses are wonderful and in every color any one could want they are great!

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! I love this holder for all the little cards. It's just so perfect!