Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Cards With Cool Moves


While I have been stamping some this summer, I have not been so good at taking pictures of things before mailing them out and giving them away.  I do still have a few things to show you but in the mean time I wanted to share some items from a past session of UStamp.  These projects were from the Cards With Cool Moves session.  While all of the live events and prizes are over, there is still a lot of fun to be had with over 45 project tutorials. 
The first project is a set of magic cards, where when you pull the image up it will magically turn from a black and white image to a colored one!  I just love these little bunnies and am so glad that they made the cut and are around for another year. 
KirstenBrownBunnyMagicLead

The next project is a set of old fashioned slider cards.  The gnomes may be retired but there are many new stamp sets that would be fun to try out on a slider card in the new catalog.
KirstenBrownSlidingGnomesLead
The next moving project is a Jacob’s ladder.  I just loved playing with these as a kid.
KirstenBrownJacobsLadderLead
The last project I created was a Never Ending Card.  I hate paying extra for postage and that is exactly what you have to do with a 6x6 card, which the traditional Never Ending Card is.  So it took a while but I figured out the dimensions to make it a traditional sized card and turned it into a fun birthday invitation. 

KirstenBrownSummerSmoochesBirthdaySuiteLead

Its not too late to get these tutorials and many more!
 

Pin It Now!

No comments: