Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A fun Brag Book

I remember as a young child being amazed at a toy Jacob’s Ladder.  Watching the sections flip as it appeared to climb down the ladder.  A few years ago the tutorial was posted on splitcoaststampers and I was instantly hooked.  I cannot count how many of these I have made for different people.  I love making them and they are so much fun to give.  I usually give them “blank” so that the recipient can add their own photos.  Here is one version that I have made a few times over the last couple of months.  hh#7 When I have given this one away as an undecorated gift I have always included tons of stamped images to make sure that the person who gets it can decorate it the way that they want. 

hh#7-2

 

Stamps:  Fox and Friends

Ink: Sahara Sand, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade

Paper:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP (retired)

Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain (retired), Coasters

Pin It Now!

No comments: