Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Color Coach Combo Flower

I absolutely love the new color coach it is so fun to work with and has many wonderful color combinations.  I sat down to stamp and didnt know where to begin so I whipped out my color coach and just opened it up to a random card and picked the color combo off it.  I ended up with Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Baja Breeze.

foryouflower

I love how you can mix and match the colors from different families and they coordinate together.  It is also neat to see the colors almost transform when paired with certain colors.  The Baja Breeze takes on a completely different look when paired together with the Poppy.  I even had to double check and make sure that I did not use the retired color Sage Shadow when I was done, but sure enough it was Baja Breeze. 

Stamps: For you Flower (single stamp), Pretty Petals Background Stamp

Ink:  So Saffron, Poppy Parade

Paper:  Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Whisper White

Accessories:  Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

Tools: Fancy Flower Punch, 1 3/4 inch circle punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: